Is someone making you feel scared? It could be a person at school, a sibling, a teacher or an older friend?
How do you know if you’re being bullied or just having a bad time?
- Is this happening a lot? Bullying happens repeatedly, not just once.
- Do you feel anxious every time you see them, wondering what they’ll say or do to you this time? Being bullied can be very scary.
- Are they threatening to hurt you or even hurting you? Maybe they punch or kick you, or steal things from you?
- Is someone always saying things to you or about you that hurt your feelings?
- Does your teacher embarrass you in front of your class by calling you names or making you do things you don’t want to?
If the bully is an adult - even your teacher, parent or caregiver, it is a serious problem. This is abuse. If you are a minor, it is child abuse. It is against the law.
Need to talk to someone now? Call Childline on +264 61 226 889 or visit their Facebook Page.
Want to learn some tricks? Read more below.